Skip to main content

What Next?

 Home    ›   Projects   ›   Member Update and Conditional MBA Overview   ›   What Next?

What Next?

We will be spending the coming months working with members to decide if the conditional agreement is right for LNIB. This will be a clear and open process including a member referendum. The referendum will take place in February 2017, with in-person, online and phone voting.

Community information meetings will take place between January 9th and February 16th. These meetings will be designed to openly discuss the conditional agreement and answer any questions our members have. Official times and dates of meetings will be announced at a later date.


If you have any questions, we will do our best to answer them as quickly as possible. You can:

  • Email
  • Submit a question through the website at
  • Call the band office 250-378-5157
  • View the latest information as it becomes available on the website and Lower Nicola Indian Band Facebook page.

A copy of the full conditional Mutual Benefits Agreement can be viewed at:


  • Miller-Titerle
    209 Carrall Street #215
    Vancouver BC


  • Raymond Phillips, Barrister & Solicitor
    216-345 Chief Alex Thomas Way
    Kamloops BC


  • LNIB Lands & Economic Development Office
    181 Nawishaskin Lane
    Merritt, BC